SportDog HoundHunter SD-3225
- Up to eight correction levels
- Choice of continuous or momentary stimulation
- 21 stimulation levels (7 each at low, medium or high setting)
- Vibration and tone options
- 2-Mile Range Ergonomic, slim-profile collar receiver
- Convenient docking station charges system in two hours
- DryTek Waterproof design technology
- Expands to 6 dogs(with SDR-AH Add-A-Dog Collars)
- Choice of Stim/Vibe or Stim/Tone available for up to 6 dogs at a time
- Basic Training DVD and Manual included
- 2 Year Warranty
- 60 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
- Transmitter with antenna
- Collar Receiver with black collar strap
- Charging cradle
- Test Light
- Long contact points
- Operating Guide
- Basic training DVD and manual included
Keep the thrill of the chase within your control! The new HoundHunter 3225 model is specifically designed for controlling tracking and trailing dogs.
The model SD-3225 allows control of up to six dogs. The compact transmitter features color-coded indicators that correspond to available collar strap colors. It is ideal for hunters who pursue bears, bobcats, mountain lions and raccoons with multiple dogs.
With a range of up to 2 miles, keeping control of a long-range pursuit is easier than ever. Once again SportDOG Brand delivers on it's promise: Gear the way you'd design it.